Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Becky's Photo Walk Images

Here are my photos from Quechee Marshland Farm and Stronghouse Spa the other day.  These were my two favorite dandelion shots (taken with my 50mm lens, with my aperture around 2.0).



The same flower, two totally different photos.

These ones were the "free-lensing" ones, with a slow shutter speed (around 1/15 sec) to try to capture some motion and the free lens to play with light and focus.  I think I like the second and fifth ones best.  It was hard to choose!







1 comment:

  1. That first one of the dandelion is beautiful. I never would have seen that possibility. I love the free lens photos, too, the way the leaves really are in focus. I want to keep experimenting with that technique. I must admit it seemed so odd to me at first, but now I am fascinated by it.

    ReplyDelete